New REcolorado Product Improvements!
We’ve just released three great product enhancements designed to make your job easier! These enhancements include the additions of a new Change Price Form and a new Appraised Value field as well as updates to your My REcolorado Profile.
Change Price Form
Changing the price of a listing just got easier! A new Change Price form is available when editing a listing, meaning you now have fewer clicks to update the price.
- From the Change Price form, you can update List Price, Broker Remarks and Public Remarks.
- You won’t see the Change Price option for under contract listings since changing list price when a listing is in Under Contract status is not allowed.
When changing a listing to Sold status, you’ll see a new Appraised Value field. This is not a required field, but if you have the information, it can be added here. Appraised Value could provide helpful statistical information for other brokers or appraisers in the future.
My REcolorado Profile
In Marketplace, several updates have been made to the My REcolorado Profile to help you continue to emphasize your skills and social media activity.
- Instagram: You can now add your Instagram to your My REcolorado Profile.
- Languages: Mongolian has been added as an additional language option.
- Designations: Additional certifications available from NAR have been added: C-RETS (Certified Real Estate Team Specialist), PSA (Pricing Strategy Advisor), and RENE (Real Estate Negotiation Expert)
Note: Currently, your Instagram link, the language option of Mongolian, and the added designations, will display in Matrix. They will soon be added to display on your profile page on REcolorado.com.
To update your My REcolorado Profile:
1. Access your CONNECT dashboard using the Professionals Login on REcolorado.com.
2. Under REcolorado Marketplace, click Edit My Profile.
3. If needed, enter your REcolorado Marketplace password.
4. Update your profile, then click Save.