RETS Frequently Asked Questions
- A 401 Authentication Error indicates that there was a problem logging in.
- Ensure that you have entered the correct link to the server.http://matrixrets.recolorado.com/rets/login.ashx
- Ensure that your login credentials are entered correctly.
- Note: Login credentials are now case sensitive.
- This means that your Login ID and password are correct, but, either your UserAgent or User Agent password is incorrect. Check your UserAgent and UserAgent password and try again.
- If you are entering the correct information, it is possible that your UserAgent and UserAgent password are not being appropriately passed to the RETS server to be used in the authentication process. Email RETSsupport@Metrolist.com and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
- The data is live data but because configurations are subject to change, this should be considered a test system.
- Notification will be sent out when the system is considered live.
- Residential and Condo are now merged. You should only see Residential, Income and Land.
- Residential now contains Property Sub Types of Detached Single Family and Attached Single Family.
- In our current system, agents have a difficult time knowing if properties are listed under RES or Condo, which can lead to duplication of listings between the two property types. Moving to a single property type will make searching and displaying these properties easier for both listing agents and users of the listing data.
- Refresh will no longer be available in the Matrix system. The status has been removed.
- Matrix is currently not the system of record. Numerous fields are being changed or added to Matrix as part of the conversion. These fields will start being populated with data once Matrix is the system of record.
- It is possible that the name of the field has changed, or the field is no longer available to you. Please refer to the RETS Mapping Document that was previously sent to you via email that contained the link to the Matrix RETS production system.
- You will need to use “offset” to obtain the complete listing data set. Offset must be set to 1 for the first query and is then incremented for each additional query until the entire data set is retrieved. An example of this would be offset=1 for the first query, offset=5001 for the second query, and so on.
- Contact RETSsupport@metrolist.com.
- This resource provides access to more detailed information about the listing, such as detailed room information, parking details, and other information. Depending on your profile, you may see the following classes as part of this resource:
o Unit: provides detailed unit information for Income properties, such as number of units by type, number of bathrooms by unit type, etc.
o Room: provides room types, floors, and dimensions.
o Parking: provides the number of parking spaces by type (such as Detached Garage), and other descriptive information about parking.
o Horse Facility: provides detailed information about horse facilities, such as stables and indoor arenas.
o Outbuilding: provides detailed information about outbuildings, such as barns and workshops.
- All RETS and FTP users must convert to the Matrix RETS System by October 24, 2013.
- Contact RETSsupport@metrolist.com as soon as possible, but no later than October 15, 2013. Notifying us of issues does not mean that we will extend the deadline, but we do want to be aware of issues and help to resolve where possible.
- The newest developers frequently asked questions can be found at www.reso.org/developers-faq.
- Currently you have access to photos that are 296x222 and 640x480.
- Bandwidth and additional resources are required to provide larger photos; we are evaluating the requirements. If you are interested in higher resolution photos, email RESTSupport@metrolist.com .